Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Help with setup

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   hookis

hookis

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hi folks heres what i have i own my home in florida and also ontario canada while down there this winter i had dtv installed they left 3 receivers and i brought one home to install ............... the 1 i brought was the d12 i have an old 18 inch round dish on my house with the old style legacy lnb i know it works because i have used it with bev i just need some help or instructions on how to set up the d12 for dtv ............. thanks on advance.............HOOK

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet

The Shadow Knows!

• Super Moderators
  • 36,908 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

I'm sorry, we can't provide installation assistance for service to Canada as such service is against your Customer Agreement.
Opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...