Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

iphone4s external screen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   REDSKINSFAN47

REDSKINSFAN47

Legend

• Registered
  • 193 posts
  • LocationWoodbine,MD

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

has anyone heard of an external screen that would clip on to,or sit in front of an iphone4s to enlarge the screen while watching hbogo as the video will not stream to the tv like netflix does,through the new cable i bought.
hr20,hdmi to living room,componant mirred to office,h20kit hdmi,bedroom mine r15,bedroom daughters h20,other d10,slimline dish mounted on back of house,18 in.round (spare),on 3ft pipe in ground watered by dog daily.ota on roof.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,131 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B000WQVWL8 ??

"Belligerent and numerous."

Sometimes I update the Dish Network FAQ

AT200, Hopper & 360 via HDMI to Onkyo 505 to basement 42" Westy, Hopper via Comp-over-Cat5 to living room 42" Vizio with a Roku 3, Joey to Toshiba 32" LCD with a Logitech Revue. You want fries with that? Pull up to the 2nd window.

#3 OFFLINE   REDSKINSFAN47

REDSKINSFAN47

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 193 posts
  • LocationWoodbine,MD

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

something like that might just work thanks for the info.
hr20,hdmi to living room,componant mirred to office,h20kit hdmi,bedroom mine r15,bedroom daughters h20,other d10,slimline dish mounted on back of house,18 in.round (spare),on 3ft pipe in ground watered by dog daily.ota on roof.

#4 OFFLINE   RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,131 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

there was some kickstarter project for something like you describe but it failed; it literally was one of these Fresnel lenses on a stand.

"Belligerent and numerous."

Sometimes I update the Dish Network FAQ

AT200, Hopper & 360 via HDMI to Onkyo 505 to basement 42" Westy, Hopper via Comp-over-Cat5 to living room 42" Vizio with a Roku 3, Joey to Toshiba 32" LCD with a Logitech Revue. You want fries with that? Pull up to the 2nd window.

spam firewall