Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Listing of Fees for DTV?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   etexlady

etexlady

AllStar

• Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

OMG, why does DTV make it so hard to do a cost comparison of their packages and other fees? I've searched all over their site and cannot find anything other than the cost per package. If I google it I am directed to sites trying to sell me the service at a discounted price for x number of months but they don't say what the regular, everyday price is...:mad: So, I currently have the Premier package with HD Extra, 2 HD DVRs and 1 non-HD DVR. I'm trying to decide about changing to the Choice Ultimate package. I may want to add a premium - depends on the price (which I can't find anywhere). Can anyone direct me to a site that will give me the information I need to make a decision?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   studechip

studechip

Godfather

• Registered
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

On the Directv website choose tv packages then english and you should see the regular prices. The same is true for the premiums.

#3 OFFLINE   etexlady

etexlady

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

Thank you. I had to not sign in to the DTV site to get the info I needed. If I signed in it kept saying the feature was already included in my package.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...