Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Push Notifications Not Working Properly

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   KK in CT

KK in CT

Legend

• Registered
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

Lately the badge number on my iPhone app has been way off, seemingly counting up each time. It's currently up to 430, indicating 430 threads with new posts. I only subscribe to a small number of threads. Now for the past couple of days, I'm getting push notifications, but when I log in, there are no subscribed threads with new posts. I'm using an iPhone 4S with latest iOS. I use Forum Runner and made sure I'm logged in.

I haven't changed any settings. Any ideas?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   David Bott

David Bott

Hall Of Fame

• Administrators
  • 2,165 posts
  • LocationTraveling the USA

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

Hi...Look for a updated app soon as it was an issue that was introduced by a Apple App policy change.

#3 OFFLINE   KK in CT

KK in CT

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 227 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

Hi...Look for a updated app soon as it was an issue that was introduced by a Apple App policy change.

Thanks for the info. I was starting to think there was something wrong with my phone. Much appreciated.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...