Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Tivo THR22-100 Saving options

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   FYRPLG

FYRPLG

Legend

• Registered
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:17 AM

When trying to save some programs until I delete, get message like violates contract or something similar.
Recorded on demand season finale of Justified. When trying to save until I delete got the above message and the recording was deleted a few days after recorded and viewed.

Is this a thing only with on demand or is it something that will effect season passes in the future?

I havn't had this happen on the DTV HRxx DVRS.

Edited by FYRPLG, 10 May 2012 - 12:18 AM.
misspell

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   midas69

midas69

AllStar

• Registered
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

I saw this before on the HR-24, but only on On-Demand stuff. Lots of stuff is marked with AVAILABLE TILL and you can't save it past that time.

#3 OFFLINE   FYRPLG

FYRPLG

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

I saw this before on the HR-24, but only on On-Demand stuff. Lots of stuff is marked with AVAILABLE TILL and you can't save it past that time.

Thanks, Have seen this as you described.

I picked Justified from FX, now see it is gone from the demand menu.

I thought it might have been something with TIVO Agreement.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...