Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hopper and Joey installed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rramacha

rramacha

• Registered
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hello All

I have a quick question. I use harmony 900 for my theater room where hopper is installed and have no issues controlling with Harmony.

Master bedroom has 890 and joey. I cannot make my 890 work with this. I have IR enabled UNDER Remote Manager.

I have a 1100 in my living room which I will try to program as well. I have Joey running there as well.

Cheers

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

IR definitely works. I had my Revue set up for the 211k we used to have and it didn't require reconfiguration, it just worked.

"Belligerent and numerous."

Sometimes I update the Dish Network FAQ

AT200, Hopper & 360 via HDMI to Onkyo 505 to basement 42" Westy, Hopper via Comp-over-Cat5 to living room 42" Vizio with a Roku 3, Joey to Toshiba 32" LCD with a Logitech Revue. You want fries with that? Pull up to the 2nd window.

#3 OFFLINE   rramacha

rramacha

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:02 AM

It worked finally. I shut all down an restarted. I can see this again working.

#4 OFFLINE   TD22057

TD22057

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

It worked finally. I shut all down an restarted. I can see this again working.

FYI - when S2.08 came down, my IR remote stopped working even though it worked before and the settings were the same. A reboot fixed it. I wonder if there is some bug in the software update process that may cause the IR settings to get screwed up...

Protected By... spam firewall...And...