- SWM 3LNB
- PI21R1 Power Injector
- 1x HR21 Receiver
- 1x HR24 Receiver
So far I have tried/tested the following:
- Swapping each of my components in just about every configuration I could think of (LNB, PI, Splitter, Cables, Terminators)
- Putting the PI on a different breaker
- Moving the whole system to a different breaker
- Voltage at outlet shows a consistent 118VAC
- Voltage on both PI's show a consistent 20.5VDC
- Tried a few types of RG6 cable all with DTV certified PV6UE-05 terminators
I currently have one receiver connected via a 3' cable to the PI, then another 3' cable from the PI to the LNB, just to try to get rid of the 771A error, with no luck. Both receivers show the same 771A error in that configuration.
The HR21 gives diagnostic code: 51-242
The HR24 gives diagnostic code: 51-247
The system was working at one point, and the signal strength was strong on all transponders. Initially we had some problems with the 771A error, however after fiddling around with it the problem went away for about a month. Now it seems that no matter what I try, I can't get around the 771A problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!