Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Klipsch really steps up for me very impressed

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   onebadmofo

onebadmofo

AllStar

• Registered
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:20 PM

Long story short, I had one of my Klipsch surround sound speakers go out recently. I called Klipsch, and they were very professional and courteous. Instructed me to dig out my reciept, which for some reason I could not find. I did find my installation receipt however, and I know I had purchased them in June 2008.

I called Klipsch back, thinking I had no recourse due to failiure of not finding the receipt. They had me take a pic of my serial #, and email it to them.

Hour later or so, I get an email back informing me they were sending out a new speaker at no cost.

What a great company. Highly recommended their speaker's before this happened, but this was the icing on the cake for me. My business is pretty much theirs every 10 years when I buy new equipment....just thought I'd share.

Thanks Klipsch! :grin:

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   jtbell

jtbell

AllStar

• Registered
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

I've been a loyal Klipsch customer since 1981, when I bought my beloved Cornwalls. The only time I ever have had an issue with any of their speakers was with a midrange in the Cornwalls a full decade after I purchased them. Klipsch replaced both midranges (not just the slightly faulty one) at no cost to me whatsoever.

#3 OFFLINE   onebadmofo

onebadmofo

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:10 PM

I've been a loyal Klipsch customer since 1981, when I bought my beloved Cornwalls. The only time I ever have had an issue with any of their speakers was with a midrange in the Cornwalls a full decade after I purchased them. Klipsch replaced both midranges (not just the slightly faulty one) at no cost to me whatsoever.

That is awesome. Got my new speaker today. Will hook up later tonite once the wife goes to bed. Very, very impressed with their service...:)
55 inch Samsung 9000 240 Hz 3D LED-HR34 (Klipsch surround sound, 12 inch sub)
55 inch Samsung LCD 1080P 120 Hz-HR24
47 inch Phillips LCD 1080 120 Hz-HR23
42 inch Phillips LCD 1080 120 Hz-HR24(out on patio, outdoor Klipsch surround sound in patio, around pool)
40 inch Sony LCD 1080 120 Hz-HR24

2 PS3's, Xbox360 GoW Limited Edition, Wii, PSP-2000,
PS Vita, DS...yep, we game here!:)

#4 OFFLINE   iceturkee

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,132 posts
  • Locationdaytona beach, fl

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:20 PM

i'm jealous you owned a pair of cornwalls. i had a pair of the original heresays and i thought they were pretty awesome!!

#5 OFFLINE   full moon

full moon

Legend

• Registered
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Klipsch is wonderful.

spam firewall