Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Problems with Nick East HD channel 299
Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:56 AM
Has anyone else seen this?
Is D* aware of the issue?
I'm not having any of these issues on other channels.
"We named the dog Indiana."
Family Room: HR44-700; connected via HDMI to Denon AVR-2313CI; 5.1 setup with Boston Acoustics A250 fronts, A225C center, A25 surrounds, ASW650 sub; video to Sony 52W4100 via HDMI; hardwired to Linksys WRT54G via DECA that's connected to HR24; power inserter
Bedroom: HR24-100 with AM21 & Philips PHDTV1 Antenna; WD10EVCS 1TB drive in Antec MX-1; HDMI to Dynex 32" TV; hardwired to Linksys WRT54G via external DECA
(1) SL3-SWM LNB dish with 1x4 splitter (2 lines direct to each room).
D* since January 2003
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:13 AM