Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Problems with Nick East HD channel 299

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Indiana627

Indiana627

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,175 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:56 AM

I record some shows on Nick east HD channel 299 for my kids and have noticed recently some of them have terrible video drop outs - not pixelation but missing frames. Also have noticed A/V sync issues. I've seen this on the shows Mike the Knight and Bubble Guppies.

Has anyone else seen this?

Is D* aware of the issue?

I'm not having any of these issues on other channels.
Mark

"We named the dog Indiana."
Family Room: HR24-100; WD10EVCS 1TB drive in Antec MX-1; connected via HDMI to Denon AVR-2313CI; 5.1 setup with Boston Acoustics A250 fronts, A225C center, A25 surrounds, ASW650 sub; video to Sony 52W4100 via HDMI; hardwired to Linksys WRT54G
Bedroom: HR21-200 with AM21 & Philips PHDTV1 Antenna, HDMI to Dynex 32" TV; hardwired to Linksys WRT54G
(1) Slimline 3 LBN dish (2 lines direct to each HR2x. No multiswitch.)
D* since January 2003

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   manofsteele

manofsteele

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

Yes we are having the same problem on this channel, I recorded Legend of Korra on two different DVRS and both had video blips like this for at least a half hour and just earlier my kids were watching the same channel and it was doing the same thing.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...