Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Richard King has passed away
Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:58 PM
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of DIRECTV
Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:37 PM
H44-200 - Samsung 1080p 46" LED - HDMI
C41-100 - Samsunbg 32" LED - HDMI
C41-100 - Mitsubishi 1080p 57" DLP - HDMI - Pioneer Home Theater Sound
LG 20 LCD" & Viewsonic 17" HDTV LCD - Component via Cat 6 baluns from HR44-200
Slimline w/ SWM3 LNB. OTA master antenna system to all sets.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:37 PM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:58 PM
- Slimline-3 SWiM 16,
- DirecTV HR44-700
- Panasonic 55" TC-P55GT50 plasma HDMI/ DECA, CAT6, OTA
- Nintendo Wii,
- Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Blu-Ray, CAT6
- Pioneer VSX-1120 7.1 CAT6,
- Cambridge Sound Works Ensemble 1 - front, S300 - surround back, Center Stage - center, Polk RM7 - surround side, and Bass Cube 8
- DirecTV HR24-500
- Vizio 37" SV370XVT LCD HDMI/DECA, CAT6 - can I just take a moment to say how awesome this TV is
- Sony BDP-BX3B Blu-Ray, CAT6
- Samsung 52" LNT5271 FX LCD HDMI/DECA, CAT 6, OTA
- Sony PS3,
- Denon AVR 2108, KEF C40
- Vizio 42" E3D420 VX LCD HDMI/DECA, CAT 6, OTA
- Linksys EA4500 802.11N Gigabit router
- 2 - D-Link DGS-1008G Gigabit switches
- DirecTV Home Cinema Connection
- DirecTV GenieGo
- ISP: Verizon FiOs Quantum 50/35
- Dell Studio 540 Quad Core Q8200 64 Bit, Cat6
- 64 bit Windows 8 Home Premium w/ Windows Media Center, 8 gigs RAM, PlayOn
- HP DV6-1243CLB Core 2 Duo T6600, 802.11N
- 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 4 gigs RAM
- Compaq Presario SR1650NX AMD 64, Cat6
- 64 bit Windows 8 Home Premium w/ Windows Media Center, 6 gigs RAM
- Apple Mac Mini Intel processor, 802.11N
- Snow Leopard, 2 gigs RAM
- iPhone 5S
- iPad 2
- Both iOS 8.1
Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:03 PM
BR: HR21-200, Viso 32LX, DB350 Blu Ray
Dish: Slimline, SWM8
Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:07 PM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:08 PM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:51 PM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:06 PM
My condolences to his friends and family in this unfortunate time.
- respectfully requesting The CW (WSWG-DT3) in HD for
Albany, Georgia, DMA #150, Network #513, Market #2 -
Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:12 AM
In 2010, the economy was not doing right by him. But he didn't lay blame except to say:
Nah, it's sunspots.
By my standards he was way, way too young to be taken from this world.
"In a hundred years there'll be a whole new set of people."
"Always poke the bears. They sleep too much for their own good."
"If you're good enough, they'll talk about you." - Tom Harmon
A GEEZER who remembers watching TV in 1951 and was an Echostar customer from 1988 to 2008, now a Dish Network customer.
My AV Setup
My Slingbox Pro HD Experience
My Blog: The Redwood Guardian
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:43 AM
My condolences to his family and friends during this time.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:38 AM
Whole Home DVR
Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:41 AM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:45 AM
It was a great shock to learn of his death! R.I.P. Richard.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:42 AM
HR34-700 & HR24-200
HDMI > HDMI Switch > Toshiba DLP
NetGear Ethernet Switcher
Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:08 AM