Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HR 24 Playlist Order

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   NCDolphinFan

NCDolphinFan

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 10 posts
  • LocationWesley Chapel, FL

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

I did notice tonight the H25 DOES display the whole-home program list properly A-Z.
Problems seems to only be with the HR DVRs.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   RogueWing16

RogueWing16

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:54 AM

I did notice tonight the H25 DOES display the whole-home program list properly A-Z.
Problems seems to only be with the HR DVRs.

Just my HR24 that has the problem. My older HR22 HD DVRs are fine.

#23 OFFLINE   EricRobins

EricRobins

Godfather

• Registered
  • 463 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:23 AM

My Hr24 has the same problem. My HR20's are fine.

#24 OFFLINE   TomCat

TomCat

Broadcast Engineer

• Registered
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

Ah, my bad. I see I went off track in post 10, and continued the folly; I was thinking of another situation. Sorry to all, but glad, still, the OP got a chuckle.

Please.

No worries; it's all good; if I had a nickel for every post that went OT on this forum alone I could buy DTV. There is no law or rule that says a thread can't evolve in scope beyond the original post (actually, they should), and the forums would be more boring and less informative if there were.

I found your report fascinating, BTW, sounds like a lease was extended for a phantom device, or a lease did not expire and then a new lease was issued at some point for the real device, creating the phantom device. It happens. Odd, though.

Now if we just had a rule or law that stated that self-appointed hall monitors can't bug posters within a thread regarding imagined injury to their concept of how the world should turn. Especially since those posts usually also contribute nothing to the original OP's question. Pot, meet kettle.

Don't be discouraged; post liberally. Your posts are among my faves. His aren't.
It's usually safe to talk honestly and openly with people because they typically are not really listening anyway.

#25 OFFLINE   RunnerFL

RunnerFL

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,778 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

Don't be discouraged; post liberally. Your posts are among my faves. His aren't.

Please feel free to use the ignore feature found in your UserCP.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

#26 OFFLINE   NCDolphinFan

NCDolphinFan

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 10 posts
  • LocationWesley Chapel, FL

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

My HR24 was upgraded yesterday to x05d2 and it solved this playlist order issue!

#27 OFFLINE   RogueWing16

RogueWing16

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Playlist back to normal also.:)

#28 OFFLINE   RunnerFL

RunnerFL

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club