Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:12 PM
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:13 PM
DISH 622, Hopper, Hopper2, Joey
TOSHIBA REGZA 55 LED/LCD 24O HZ
SONY AV 5.1 SOUROUND SOUND
SONY 3D BLUE RAY PLAYER
Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:50 PM
1. "Favorites List" (only shows you want to record)
2. Extending all PTAT +1 hour.
3. "Channel list" (only channels you want), even if only 4, but selectable.
Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:36 PM
I'm not sure I would enable it even if they were offered in HD. I only watch my local news from the station in-town and really nothing more. I used to be a big LOST fan on ABC, but haven't watched anything in prime time since they concluded the show a couple years ago. No good sitcoms since Friends either....