Anyway, I'm looking for some advice on how to best set up a Hawpah/Joey combination for the following 6 TV configuration:
I was thinking of a 2 Hopper/3 Joey configuration while splitting off one of the feeds to the roof deck to save the $7/month for something we'll rarely use. My biggest questions are where do we choose the Hoppers to go and which to default the Joeys to.
- We will utilize the PTA feature, probably only on the Master and Family TVs
- We record roughly 20 shows regularly, though they usually aren't all in season at the same time
- We've never had a need for more than 2 DVR channels at once, but two does happen from time to time
- I can't see ever watching more than 4 tuners at once
- We have double RG-6 to every outlet in the house, which all converges in a small room in the basement (which is also the workout room)
Thanks for any advice you can provide...install is in mid-July when we move.
Edited by jmhpsu93, 18 June 2012 - 02:59 PM.