Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Remote code for pioneer receiver

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   dcooke

dcooke

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

Just purchased a pioneer vsx-1122-k receiver. I've tried all the codes that are listed to try programming my rc64r remote but can't get any to work. Anyone have a code that will work for this? Thanks

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   TexanXDM

TexanXDM

• Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

Had the same problem with a vsx517. Would not program. Went and got a harmony 300 and it works like a champ. The new remotes that pull codes from the internet are awesome!

#3 OFFLINE   BigJ

BigJ

• Registered
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

I wish I had the answer. I also have a Pioneer receiver (VSX-517) that I would like to be able to control with the DTV remote, but none of the listed codes work for me either.....I have yet to try the manual process or trying every code...hoping for an answer, too.....

#4 OFFLINE   JACKIEGAGA

JACKIEGAGA

N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS

• DBSTalk Club
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

Try posting here http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=108169

JACK,

spam firewall