Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Arachnoquake on Syfy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mike1977

mike1977

Legend

• Registered
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:31 AM

*facepalm*

1000 things learned from Arachnoquake
http://www.imdb.com/...hread/200843903

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,853 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:04 AM

Saw this in the EPG... Sharktopus and Pirhanaconda at least make sense (I can't believe I just said that)...

But Arachnoquake?

I guess they did all the gene-splicing combos now... so they are going to combine out-of-control animals/insects/monsters with natural disasters.

So, just to get ahead and ensure my cut of the copyright cash...

Octoflood -> Giant octopii released by a flood. You thought the nightmare was over when the flood began to recede... then you see what it washed up on shore!

Snakefire -> The wildfires nearly devastated the people of California, and they thought it was over when the fires were finally brought under control... but then the real nightmare begins with the giant snakes driven by the fire into the homes!

Tornadogator -> The whirling tornadoes were bad enough... but little did people know that the tornado would suck up a bunch of giant gators along the way and spit them out randomly around town!

And why do they always have to be nightmares? Why not a comedy?

Anacondo -> Bill was having trouble paying for his condominium after losing his job, so he put an ad in the paper... much to his surprise an Anaconda shows up and then the fun really begins! Watch these two mis-matched roomies learn about themselves as they learn about each other, and both become better for it! Worth it for the low-carb hot dog scene alone where Bill's friend tries to convince the Anaconda to try a low carb hot dog lettuce wrap only to see first hand that an Anaconda doesn't want none unless it has buns hon! (Yeah, I went there)

Or maybe a buddy cop movie?

Snake and the Fat Man -> Not even going to say anything... this one is self-explanatory.

Or maybe a romance?

Godzilla my Dreams -> Yeah... I know... no description here either.

-- Respect the S.H.I.E.L.D.

#3 OFFLINE   Inkosaurus

Inkosaurus

Icon

• Registered
  • 678 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

Tornadogator and Anacondo had me in tears lmao.

#4 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,276 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

I'd rather watch Warehouse 13 and some of the Stargate Universe reruns (when they're running).
VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#5 OFFLINE   Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon

Excellent Adventurer

• Moderators
  • 19,853 posts
  • LocationKittrell, NC

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:48 PM

Tornadogator and Anacondo had me in tears lmao.

You know... the more I think about it... Tornadogator actually has a good shot of being made, given the other movies they have aired.

-- Respect the S.H.I.E.L.D.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...