Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:29 PM
Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:15 PM
Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:23 PM
Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:07 AM
I haven't had DISH since 2001. Would I qualify as new customer, or just an old one?
Depends on how you went out the door
If you left some bills behind or didnt return equipment then they'll ask for those dues to be paid/returned.
Technically this is correct. How ever there are technically two types of "returning customer".
Once you are a customer, you can never be new again. You would be a returning customers. The deals are pretty much the same as being new.
Yesterday 08:29 PM
The type that returns and gets a new account with all the goodies that come with being "new".
Then theres "returning customer" who gets nothing and just gets there old account restored because
1) They came back too soon (less then 3 months before leaving).
2)Didnt return there leased equipment and are just reactivating that equipment.