Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Android Jelly Bean: All the New Features

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   bobnielsen

bobnielsen

Éminence grise

• DBSTalk Club
  • 7,997 posts
  • LocationBainbridge Island, WA

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

An alpha version of CyanogenMod 10 (Jellybean) came out a few days ago for the B&N Nook Color. It's missing a few features but is quite nice and can only get better.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#62 OFFLINE   inmyopinion

inmyopinion

• Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

i am using jelly bean on my old samsung nexus s as of now , im just curious because the 3x4 option for typing message is no longer available..

is there a way we can get 3x4 grid again?

#63 OFFLINE   RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

i have no idea what you're talking about. I even googled it and found nothing. What's 3x4 grid?

"Belligerent and numerous."

Sometimes I update the Dish Network FAQ

AT200, Hopper & 360 via HDMI to Onkyo 505 to basement 42" Westy, Hopper via Comp-over-Cat5 to living room 42" Vizio with a Roku 3, Joey to Toshiba 32" LCD with a Logitech Revue. You want fries with that? Pull up to the 2nd window.

#64 OFFLINE   inmyopinion

inmyopinion

• Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

i mean, on froyo and gingebread you have an option to change the format on how you type the message like the qwerty format or the 3x4 , ...

Protected By... spam firewall...And...