Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Glass House Season 1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

After the first two episodes, I can't for the life of me understand CBS' fears. This show doesn't even make a "bad" Big Brother.

Is anyone enjoying it? I don't think it'll last long.
VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#2 OFFLINE   pfp

pfp

Whatever

• Registered
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

After the first two episodes, I can't for the life of me understand CBS' fears. This show doesn't even make a "bad" Big Brother.

Is anyone enjoying it? I don't think it'll last long.

Agree. Have not deleted the series link yet but may not watch any more episodes.
I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

#3 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

Agree. Have not deleted the series link yet but may not watch any more episodes.

Yeah, same here.
VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#4 OFFLINE   antennas

antennas

• Registered
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:05 AM

Yes, I also agree with you all.

spam firewall