Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

BUG REPORT/ASK DBSTALK: OTA channels

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   richie

richie

• Registered
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 09:06 AM

I have tried to reboot the 921 to recieve the OTA channels and still cannot grab all the channels I had w/ my 6000??I made the mistake of calling tech support at Dish and they started telling me about the direction my antenna was facing etc. I tried to explain that the day before when i had my 6000 it worked fine but they seem to understand that the new tuner would be at fault.. The tuner grabbs teh channels and puts tehm to my list when i scan for OTA digital but i cant watch them.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt

Your Neighborhood Liasion

• Registered
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 09:23 AM

I'm assuming that you've scanned for the channels and added them into your digital channel lineup?

I've found the OTA tuner in the 921 to be more sensitive than the one in the 6000 when it works. But there are software problems currently that will be fixed in the next software release coming in the next couple of weeks.

Please post your software version, flash and boot, and exactly what steps you've taken so far to try to tune to the channels and what's happening with the 921. Be as detailed as possible.
Mark Lamutt
markdl@dbstalk.com
Your DBSTalk.Com Community Liaison to Dish Network

spam firewall