Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

DIRECTV HD Channel Anticipation (Official Q3-12 Thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3974 replies to this topic

#326 OFFLINE   Davenlr

Davenlr

Geek til I die

• Registered
  • 9,090 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

If the account is in your name, but the service is not being used at your residence (not to mention not even being used by you)...think again. I have no idea why, if you are going to do something like that, you would say so publicly. You're not exactly anonymous.

I am saying so publicly. I just did. Feel free to report me to the DirecTv police, and watch them laugh their butts off.

Show me where it says I cant pay for an account at my parents house. DirecTv has no problem charging my credit card for my parents Extra Innings and Sunday Ticket. My name is on their account, and their name is on my account as well.

Show me where in the TOS it says how many hours a week I have to watch DirecTv at the address of my account before it ceases being a "violation". For the record, I watch one baseball game there every weekend. You are just so hilarious in your rants. Humor me some more.

Loving that you are getting TCMHD soon. That is one less channel to worry about.

Tivo Premier XL4, Tivo Premier, Tivo HD whole home on Xfinity HD, DirecTv Whole Home with 39" high gain KaKu dish, Roku3,SageTv 8 TB Win8 Server -> DVDO Edge-> Denon AVR, Klipsch KB15's/Panasonic 55ST60 plasma"

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#327 OFFLINE   Sixto

Sixto

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 12,214 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:37 PM

Back to HD please. Take the rest to PM (if more to discuss). Thx!
DirecTV: Genie HR44, H25, CCK, GenioGo, SWiM-16 & SWiM-8, DECA to Gigabit Switch with FiOS (75/75)
FiOS: Roamio Pro's (2), Roamio Plus, Mini's (4) with Ultimate HD (My Roamio Thoughts)

#328 OFFLINE   Santi360HD

Santi360HD

Icon

• Registered
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

Back to HD please. Take the rest to PM (if more to discuss). Thx!

Sixto, looks like a lot of LIL's lit up today..Did any of those ever have to be in test to be spotted? or was that on a whim that D* added so many today?

#329 OFFLINE   Sixto

Sixto

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 12,214 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

Sixto, looks like a lot of LIL's lit up today..Did any of those ever have to be in test to be spotted? or was that on a whim that D* added so many today?

Usually they're in TEST first. gct and the gang track those.
DirecTV: Genie HR44, H25, CCK, GenioGo, SWiM-16 & SWiM-8, DECA to Gigabit Switch with FiOS (75/75)
FiOS: Roamio Pro's (2), Roamio Plus, Mini's (4) with Ultimate HD (My Roamio Thoughts)

#330 OFFLINE   Santi360HD

Santi360HD

Icon

• Registered
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

I'm very happy with the NYC additions..WLNY & the spanish station Telemundo.
Mainly WLNY!! they have alot of TV shows and movies. SO it'll be interesting to see how the HD renders there..Its affiliated with CBS as of 2011 but per say no CBS core broadcasts air there..

Kinda like the way the Fox station here has a sister station here as well with no Fox content...just the news reporters..same with wlny and our local cbs affiliate.

I was hoping the ION affiliate was shown some love and HD'd also WPXN-31...guess not this round...and the more popular PBS station from Garden City, LI WLIW-21 still doesn't beam in HD but a mere 480p signal per wikipedia...think D* could ever add that would it be any improvement to the current SD version that airs?? I know its a silly question would D* add any channel that only broadcasts a 480p signal?

Game on!! peace out...

#331 OFFLINE   Xizer

Xizer

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:08 PM

Cable varies greatly from area to area. My area it's pretty darn good for HD channel lineup and picture quality. Its the stupid DVR software they use keeps me far away though. Yeah DIY, H2 and BBCA in HD would be nice but I'd rather have multi room DVR along with a nice HD UI with Pandora, YouTube, TVApps, iPad app streaming and control, HBOGo and DVR programming from the web. Our local cable doesn't offer any of those additional features that I use.

Okay. I feel that I need to correct this.

It is true that cable providers' stock DVR/receiver interfaces are awful. But... it doesn't have to be that way. The FCC instituted CableCARD rules for a reason. Even though it took us years to get here, Ceton kicked off the golden era of the CableCARD with their Ceton InfiniTV 4 CableCARD tuner in 2010. Since then, cable has been MUCH better and we now have even more options than the Ceton card: SiliconDust's HDHomeRun PRIME 3-tuner networked unit and Hauppauge's WinTV DCR-2650 2-tuner USB unit.

Every cable provider now offers a nice HD UI, better than DirecTV even. This is because they must conform with the CableCARD™ standard. AT&T, Dish Network, and DirecTV do not. You just have to set this nice UI up yourself, something which should not be a challenge for anyone posting on this forum.

Using CableCARD tuners and a Windows 7 PC you can have a pretty wild set up: want a dozen simultaneous HD channels on one machine? You can have them by putting three Ceton InfiniTV 4s in your PC. Want a 40 terabyte DVR? You can have it by putting ten 4 TB hard drives in your PC.

Want a multiroom DVR? That'll work with CableCARD tuners too. Using a Media Center extender box like an Xbox 360, you can network in to your PC equipped with CableCARD tuners and record, watch TV, etc. on the TV connected to the Xbox 360. The sky's the limit.

Check out this video for an example of what Windows 7 Media Center's interface looks like using a CableCARD tuner.

I'm not trying to be some anti-satellite troll or cable shill. I just think it's important that we have all the facts out there.

#332 OFFLINE   djrobx

djrobx

Godfather

• Registered
  • 505 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

C'mon, DIRECTV, you have guys here virtually cutting off their fingers for lack of DIY-HD. Have mercy and help us out!

I'm with you. We need DIY-HD!

-- Rob

#333 OFFLINE   georule

georule

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

Not all test channels launch.

True. But can you think of an instance where the online guide started disappearing a channel in test when you asked it to hide SD duplicates that didn't launch?
LR(non-CE): HR44, Mits 65C9; Office/FR (CE): HR22-100 + AM21, Mits 60737 + Mits 3DA1 3D adapter. Spare bedroom (non-CE), HR23. Genie WHDVR, wireless networking (yay!)

#334 OFFLINE   maartena

maartena

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

I am saying so publicly. I just did. Feel free to report me to the DirecTv police, and watch them laugh their butts off.

Of course it is perfectly legal for you to pay their account. Only when you start spreading the same account across multiple addresses is when it becomes illegal.
[Disclaimer] The definition of "soon" is based solely on DirecTV's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "soon" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

I am the Stig.

#335 OFFLINE   maartena

maartena

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

I think not. Nothing in the TOS says I cannot move my account to another address.

Move: no problem.
2 Addresses, 1 account (ergo, 2 dishes, 1 account): Problem.
[Disclaimer] The definition of "soon" is based solely on DirecTV's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "soon" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

I am the Stig.

#336 OFFLINE   georule

georule

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:18 AM

The day after Turner Classic Movies' marathon tribute to the late Andy Griffith.

Great.

It really takes seventeen days after the test mode began?

I'd suspect that the date was picked before TCM reacted to AG's passing. Who knows, maybe D* will recognize the circumstances and adjust.
LR(non-CE): HR44, Mits 65C9; Office/FR (CE): HR22-100 + AM21, Mits 60737 + Mits 3DA1 3D adapter. Spare bedroom (non-CE), HR23. Genie WHDVR, wireless networking (yay!)

#337 OFFLINE   maartena

maartena

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

I'd suspect that the date was picked before TCM reacted to AG's passing. Who knows, maybe D* will recognize the circumstances and adjust.

Yeah... of course we are all going to say now that is an unmissable event, and MUST be seen in HD. :D

You are probably right in that the date was already picked. I am guessing with some of the (possible) Olympic temp channels coming online, they just chose to launch the test early.

I am the Stig.

#338 OFFLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 17,410 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

Okay. I feel that I need to correct this.

It is true that cable providers' stock DVR/receiver interfaces are awful. But... it doesn't have to be that way. The FCC instituted CableCARD rules for a reason. Even though it took us years to get here, Ceton kicked off the golden era of the CableCARD with their Ceton InfiniTV 4 CableCARD tuner in 2010. Since then, cable has been MUCH better and we now have even more options than the Ceton card: SiliconDust's HDHomeRun PRIME 3-tuner networked unit and Hauppauge's WinTV DCR-2650 2-tuner USB unit.

Every cable provider now offers a nice HD UI, better than DirecTV even. This is because they must conform with the CableCARD™ standard. AT&T, Dish Network, and DirecTV do not. You just have to set this nice UI up yourself, something which should not be a challenge for anyone posting on this forum.

Using CableCARD tuners and a Windows 7 PC you can have a pretty wild set up: want a dozen simultaneous HD channels on one machine? You can have them by putting three Ceton InfiniTV 4s in your PC. Want a 40 terabyte DVR? You can have it by putting ten 4 TB hard drives in your PC.

Want a multiroom DVR? That'll work with CableCARD tuners too. Using a Media Center extender box like an Xbox 360, you can network in to your PC equipped with CableCARD tuners and record, watch TV, etc. on the TV connected to the Xbox 360. The sky's the limit.

Check out this video for an example of what Windows 7 Media Center's interface looks like using a CableCARD tuner.

I'm not trying to be some anti-satellite troll or cable shill. I just think it's important that we have all the facts out there.

All cable providers offer a Hi Definition ui. That's hilarious! I don't know of a single one anywhere in southern California. Maybe FIOS has rolled it out in a few areas. Sure, I can build my own box with a Hi Definition ui and connect it to cable, but no cable company provides it. none. TiVo with a cable card is not the cable company offering a Hi Definition GUI.

And other than a TiVo, do yo know how very few people that sub to cable or sat would ever actually build a htpc like yu are suggesting, much less have the know how, or how much more they would have to spend to build something like that?

You didn't correct anything. The other persons statement was right on and completely correct. Cable varies a lot from one area to another.

#339 OFFLINE   Xizer

Xizer

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:41 AM

Does your brain just stop working after you read 5% of peoples' posts or something?

My goodness. I'm not even going to bother responding to that abortion of a post. Anyone who actually READS my ENTIRE POST will go on to read yours and then go... "WTF? This guy just completely missed the point on that one."

#340 OFFLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 17,410 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:36 AM

Does your brain just stop working after you read 5% of peoples' posts or something?

My goodness. I'm not even going to bother responding to that abortion of a post. Anyone who actually READS my ENTIRE POST will go on to read yours and then go... "WTF? This guy just completely missed the point on that one."

I read your entire post, and that's why I know how misguided it was from start to finish, because it's premise is poor. You can't say a company offers something great because someone else makes part of it good. And I am not even getting into the fact that TiVo is poor at best IMHO. (cable card dvr extrodinare they are) Granted , you are pushing something ten times more complicated to create for most people, in suggesting everyone build a htpc. THat might have some decent interface, maybe better than DIRECTV, I haven't played with one in the last year. However, something so impractical can't make up for what cable offers, and can't make cable better than sat, dish or DIRECTV. Not in my area,and not in any other area near me.

That'd be like arguing that DIRECTV is the best provider because they offered a channel in 3d. Who would care if everything else about them that was important was sub par. I haven't seen one person say that 3d is the reason DIRECTV is a good provider.

And on top of that, cable companies do not offer a Hi Definition ui in my area at all, period. That's a flat out fact that flys directly in the face of your claim they do. Other companies can provide hardware that will work with cable companies that might allow you to use a Hi Definition interface. Big difference.

It seems the point of your posts are to bag on companies and claim they don't offer pq at a good quality level. As others have said, why don't you get some real screen shots of DIRECTV on channels with five per transponder and some with six per transponder and show us the difference. Then do the same with a local network here in Los Angeles over the air and via DIRECTV and let's see what you find out.

As for the interface, not counting the Hi Definition part, (not all dvrs i have used have ever had a hd gui) I have used most of the DVR interfaces ever made at one point or another, ( accept for some of the brand new ones that are hitting right now in some areas, like fios) and DIRECTV current one, I'd rank it third, behind replaytv and ultimate tv. Htpc maybe fourth (as of the last time I used it). TiVo is barley better than a cable DVR, both at the bottom of the barrel IMHO. Sad I can still rate two sd only five plus year old interfaces higher than DIRECTV current one, but then look where I find everyone else to fall..... Shameful for all manufactures I think.

Edited by inkahauts, 05 July 2012 - 03:46 AM.

#341 OFFLINE   cypherx

cypherx

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationPA - Berks County

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:25 AM

Xizer,

I know all about cable, cable cards and media center. I choose not to run a complicated setup and have a computer on 24/7. If I was single and on my own you bet I would. However to keep things simple I just run with whatever box the provider offers.

My desktop PC is pretty dated now and struggles to do some modern tasks (AMD 3700+ single core socket 939 CPU, 3GB DDR400 RAM). I choose not to upgrade it because I have a slick Sony Vaio laptop with SSD's core i7, etc... I just use the laptop more so I'm not tethered to my office. I only really use the office PC for bills because that's where my Quicken is installed.

Anyway not to get too off topic there... I'm not interested in upgrading or building a complicated media center setup when I have a baby on the way and all my money is going towards bills, home improvements and family / baby related expenses. Just to keep it simple I stick with DirecTV because out of the box it has more features that mean something to me than my local cable provider.

The other thing is I absolutely HATE how cable channel lineups are so disorganized. Why do they have to put HD channels on strange off numbers? I LOVE how on DirecTV if I want to see channel 10 in HD, we just type 10. How could it get any simpler than that. Sure some of those missing HD channels would be nice, but the ease of use factor means less headaches and I have to imagine that someday DirecTV will finally add some of the things were longing for.

Face it, not one single provider is perfect. You just have to find one where you can balance the pros and cons for yourself and your family. Yes there are a lot of cons with DirecTV. But there's a lot of con's with cable as well. There are a lot of pro's with DirecTV and cable too. Just which ones are important to you? That's the provider you decide on.

- > Link to my setup thread< -

My  DirecTV HD WISHLIST:  NickJR, Nicktoons, Revolt.TV, FXM, We, Oxygen, The Hub, Fuse, GSN, Sprout, GAC, Esquire, BBC World News, Sundance, Up, Music Choice Play HD, Al Jazeera America, Military Channel, NASA

My DirecTV SD WISHLIST: MTV Hits, MTV Jams, Music Choice, Youtoo TV

---

HR44-500
HR24-200

#342 OFFLINE   TravelFan1

TravelFan1

Legend

• Registered
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:35 AM

Where can I find info about the new LIL HD that went live? I'm in NYC metro and I noticed that 47 had HD symbol near some of its programming in the guide, but I didn't bother to check. I have a feelign they added it in preparations for the Olympics, as Telemundo is the home for Olympics en Espanol.

Rip: Comcast: July 2005 - April 2009 & Dish Network: April 2009-July 2011
Directv since June 2011 and loving it!
Directv wish list:BBC World News, Fox Deportes HD, WatchEspn, FoxSports2Go

#343 OFFLINE   Santi360HD

Santi360HD

Icon

• Registered
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:39 AM

Where can I find info about the new LIL HD that went live? I'm in NYC metro and I noticed that 47 had HD symbol near some of its programming in the guide, but I didn't bother to check. I have a feelign they added it in preparations for the Olympics, as Telemundo is the home for Olympics en Espanol.

2 channels lit up for us in NYC in HD...CH 47 and Ch 55..enjoy!

#344 OFFLINE   TravelFan1

TravelFan1

Legend

• Registered
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:58 AM

2 channels lit up for us in NYC in HD...CH 47 and Ch 55..enjoy!

Thanks. I just re-read my post and I meant to ask something else. I was wondering if, like Sixto's national HD thread, there's a thread for new HD LiL channels, or, even better, a technical thread that shows HD LiL channels going into test, etc.

Rip: Comcast: July 2005 - April 2009 & Dish Network: April 2009-July 2011
Directv since June 2011 and loving it!
Directv wish list:BBC World News, Fox Deportes HD, WatchEspn, FoxSports2Go

#345 OFFLINE   Coca Cola Kid

Coca Cola Kid

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,634 posts
  • LocationMt. Morris, MI

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:13 AM

Xizer,

I know all about cable, cable cards and media center. I choose not to run a complicated setup and have a computer on 24/7. If I was single and on my own you bet I would. However to keep things simple I just run with whatever box the provider offers.

My desktop PC is pretty dated now and struggles to do some modern tasks (AMD 3700+ single core socket 939 CPU, 3GB DDR400 RAM). I choose not to upgrade it because I have a slick Sony Vaio laptop with SSD's core i7, etc... I just use the laptop more so I'm not tethered to my office. I only really use the office PC for bills because that's where my Quicken is installed.

Anyway not to get too off topic there... I'm not interested in upgrading or building a complicated media center setup when I have a baby on the way and all my money is going towards bills, home improvements and family / baby related expenses. Just to keep it simple I stick with DirecTV because out of the box it has more features that mean something to me than my local cable provider.

The other thing is I absolutely HATE how cable channel lineups are so disorganized. Why do they have to put HD channels on strange off numbers? I LOVE how on DirecTV if I want to see channel 10 in HD, we just type 10. How could it get any simpler than that. Sure some of those missing HD channels would be nice, but the ease of use factor means less headaches and I have to imagine that someday DirecTV will finally add some of the things were longing for.

Face it, not one single provider is perfect. You just have to find one where you can balance the pros and cons for yourself and your family. Yes there are a lot of cons with DirecTV. But there's a lot of con's with cable as well. There are a lot of pro's with DirecTV and cable too. Just which ones are important to you? That's the provider you decide on.

I agree, I always hated that about Comcast. Sad thing is, a lot of non-techies who have it still switch to the old SD channel cuz that's what they did before they upgraded to HD. Like you said, with D*, you can hide the SD duplicates, which are all the same place on the lineup as the HD feeds anyways (except HD feeds of part time RSN overflows and subfeeds - which are the same as SD but with -1 after them - to save bandwidth by not using a spot fulltime), so it's nice and simple.

Also I really hate how on Comcast HD channels would launch on a regional basis based on population, i.e. my friend near Minneapolis had Bravo HD (I wanted it for Inside the Actors Studio, not The Real Housewives or their clones) and I didn't even have it in SD. :mad: With D*, everyone gets all of the HD channels on the same day nationwide. :) (He has D* now too BTW).

Edited by Coca Cola Kid, 05 July 2012 - 07:25 AM.

DIRECTV customer

All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of other DIRECTV customers

My giant list of missing or wrong logos

#346 OFFLINE   Sixto

Sixto

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 12,214 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:20 AM

Thanks. I just re-read my post and I meant to ask something else. I was wondering if, like Sixto's national HD thread, there's a thread for new HD LiL channels, or, even better, a technical thread that shows HD LiL channels going into test, etc.

Here's where they (gct, Doctor J, P. Smith) hang out (on that topic):

http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=203806

and here:

http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=180503

#347 OFFLINE   maartena

maartena

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:44 AM

The sky's the limit.

But one's wallet is not. The setup you described here costs thousands of dollars. I have 3 TV's, and the multi-room DVR setup has cost me exactly $0 dollars, provided I am on a 2-year contract. Free DVR. Free HD receiver. Free third HD receiver.

And it works, and it works well. A complicated mediacenter setup will easily cost you $800-$1000 for a "starter" setup, using Linux as the OS as Windows 7 will net you at least $150 or so as well. XBox's for your 2nd and 3d TV will cost you what, $299 each? If you really squeeze your money tight, it will still cost you $1500 just to get a basic setup going for your 3-TV house. Not including the cost to CAT5 up the house.

Although now I have my house equipped with CAT5, not everyone has, and not everyone can. And my whole-home DVR setup runs on the existing coax cables that were there when the house was here. DVR responds in seconds, plays in seconds, everything is fine.

Plus, I can use PPV right on the box, and I can use VOD right on the box, something you cannot even do with CableCard as it is a one-way system.

This all said, I DO have a media center and a media server. It is a ultra-quiet laptop I retired from general usage on top of my DirecTV DVR, used to access my media server that is a few rooms away, and used to access Internet media streams. It has become my player of choice for DVD's and BluRays. It's 4 years old but its CPU is powerful enough to play any video standard of current days.

I still have the feeling you are here just to troll and stir up the crowd. You don't have DirecTV or Dish Network, yet you join a forum discussing it. It's like you need to be convinced somehow that a DBS satellite system is good/bad, and you don't have any alternatives besides an online forum to relieve your frustrations.

I am the Stig.

#348 OFFLINE   maartena

maartena

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:50 AM

THIS!

I love this. So does everyone here. I was always annoyed that NBC was 4, and NBC in HD was 404 on Time Warner Cable. No extra channels to remember. No chances of screwing up your DVR recording by accident and getting the SD version, and you don't run out of channel numbers after 100 HD channels have been added, and you need to rework your lineup.

My mother in law is considering switching to DirecTV for this reason alone.

You only have to remember 1 channel number, and if it isn't in HD.... you see SD. And if it is launched in HD.... it will be on the same channel.

I am the Stig.

#349 OFFLINE   georule

georule

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

THIS!

I love this. So does everyone here. I was always annoyed that NBC was 4, and NBC in HD was 404 on Time Warner Cable. No extra channels to remember. No chances of screwing up your DVR recording by accident and getting the SD version, and you don't run out of channel numbers after 100 HD channels have been added, and you need to rework your lineup.

My mother in law is considering switching to DirecTV for this reason alone.

You only have to remember 1 channel number, and if it isn't in HD.... you see SD. And if it is launched in HD.... it will be on the same channel.

Does somebody have a patent on "hide SD duplicates" or something? Because you'd think it'd be one of those that if you hadn't thought to do it yourself, as soon as you saw someone else do it, you'd go "Well, D'oh. . . get engineering on the phone!"

#350 OFFLINE   revm1m

revm1m

AllStar

• Registered
  • 75 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

i'm with you. We need diy-hd!

-- rob

i am with you. Want diy hd

Protected By... spam firewall...And...