I'll trust this forum vs a CSR. I have several basic questions and hope to pull the trigger and order Direct today. I only have two TVs in my house, one of which is a projection system in my theater room and the other upstairs in my living room.
1. I own an RV. Can I simply move my HD box (which will be in the living room) to my RV when I'm on the road? I don't wish to pay the monthly fees for an additional receiver which I'll only use two months per year.
2. Although I only have two tvs and no plans to expand, the HR34 is appealing with its extra hard drive space and I will place this unit in my theater room. Comments?
Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
Basic Questions--New Subscriber
No replies to this topic