DISH Offers Expansive Movie Selection for Free Preview During July Movie Bonanza
ENGLEWOOD, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 07/06/12 -- DISH (NASDAQ: DISH)
- Free preview of seven distinct ENCORE channels, ENCORE HD, MOVIEPLEX and INDIEPLEX HD
- Available to all DISH customers through July 24th
- "The Social Network," "Secretariat," "The Green Hornet," nineteen James Bond titles and hundreds of more movies available this month
Through July 24th, the free preview will provide DISH subscribers access to the two-part ENCORE Original event "Thorne," hundreds of great movies including "The Social Network," "Secretariat," "The Green Hornet" and nineteen classic movies from the action-packed James Bond collection.
INDIEPLEX HD delivers in July high-definition movies from outside the ordinary straight to your living room, such as "The Madness of King George," "Cookie's Fortune" and "Wonderland."
"DISH is about movies; we provide more options than any other pay-TV provider," said Dave Shull, senior vice president of Programming at DISH. "The strong complement of movie and premium programming offered by the ENCORE and 'PLEX services is a great vehicle to be on display in July for our customers. This free preview gives a taste of the options through our programming packages and services."
The free preview channel lineup includes:
- ENCORE, channels 340 (ENCORE HD East) and 341 (ENCORE West)
- ENCORE WESTERNS, channel 342
- ENCORE ACTION, channel 343
- ENCORE SUSPENSE, channel 344
- ENCORE DRAMA, channel 345
- ENCORE LOVE, channel 346
- ENCORE FAMILY, channel 347
- MOVIEPLEX, channel 377
- INDIEPLEX HD, channel 378
DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), through its subsidiary DISH Network L.L.C., provides approximately 14.071 million satellite TV customers, as of March 31, 2012, with the highest quality programming and technology with the most choices at the best value, including HD Free for Life. Subscribers enjoy the largest high definition lineup with more than 200 national HD channels, the most international channels, and award-winning HD and DVR technology. DISH Network Corporation's subsidiary, Blockbuster L.L.C., delivers family entertainment to millions of customers around the world. DISH Network Corporation is a Fortune 200 company. Visit www.dish.com.