Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Lost whole home

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Dave from Kazoo

Dave from Kazoo

AllStar

• Registered
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

I hate Sundays! First my netgear router died and I had to go buy a replacement. Then late last night the whole home just stop working with both H25's. I could use Direct2pc on the desk top and see/play recorded programs from the HR34. Did multi reboots of the H25's and would get a blank screen for recorded programs. I finally decided to reboot the HR34 and got things back to NORMAL. I just love electronics when they work and hate them when they don't work!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   veryoldschool

veryoldschool

Lifetime Achiever

• Moderators
  • 41,988 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

Not sure if it was related to your router swap, "but" next time check the IP addresses as that might have been the problem.
A.K.A VOS

#3 OFFLINE   Dave from Kazoo

Dave from Kazoo

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:06 AM

I had checked the I.P. addresses. No conflict. The whole time I was messing with the problem, Direct2pc would work. Just plain odd. It works now which is good!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...