Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TCMHD!?!?!?!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   F1 Fan

F1 Fan

Icon

• Registered
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Not sure if this has been posted and I am not 100% sure when it will happen but it is coming in the next 10 days!

Here is the background that you can check. I recorded The Adventures Of Robin Hood (yeah I like the old Errol Flynn movies :) ) tonight. But we had a severe thunderstorm and torrential rain (and I am in Texas so we wont complain about rain fade in this). We lost the picture and I wanted to see the movie.

So I did a "View Upcoming" on the program. I had 3 results (which you can check).

1. Today TCM
2. Thursday 7/19 TCM
3. Thusday 7/19 (and the exact same time) TCMHD!

So even though it is not showing in the guide as a channel it is coming up in the view upcoming and is going to be by 7/19!

Would someone please check and see if they get TCMHD in upcoming searches too?
HR34-700, HR24-100, 3x H25-100s, MRV on DECA, SWM16

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 ONLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,048 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:03 PM

Discussed for days here: http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=206404
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#3 OFFLINE   F1 Fan

F1 Fan

Icon

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 838 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

Thanks

Looked quickly through the thread but couldnt see it (but too many pages to go through and I have been out of the loop for 2 months)
HR34-700, HR24-100, 3x H25-100s, MRV on DECA, SWM16

#4 OFFLINE   shaun-ohio

shaun-ohio

Icon

• Registered
  • 609 posts
  • Locationzanesville ohio

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

yep i got the same thing on the movie says july 20th tcmhd

#5 OFFLINE   joed32

joed32

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:33 AM

Thanks, I'll have to check that out. We all know it's coming but this is the first I've heard about being able to set up recordings for it.

#6 OFFLINE   RACJ2

RACJ2

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:42 AM

Thanks

Looked quickly through the thread but couldnt see it (but too many pages to go through and I have been out of the loop for 2 months)

So you don't get torched again, thought I would share it with you. The search function for a thread comes in very handy for this (see below).

Attached Thumbnails

• DBST Search.JPG

HR34-700, HR22-100

Protected By... spam firewall...And...