1) Watch HD live feed
2) push PIP to bring up PIP window
3) hit position until PIP window is in top right hand corner
4) hit pause
5) hit DVR
6) hit cancel
7) see PIP window stretch out beyond the bottom of the screen
8) BONUS feature: hit cancel to see pretty graphics glitches
Nobody in their right mind would do this in normal use but I was purposely looking for bugs. My system rebooted soon after this while flipping through channels so I think this caused an instability in the system.
Boot V: 120B
Flash V: F051
SW V: L142
Dish 500/300 DP34.
Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse
BUG REPORT: PIP window stretches off screen in HD mode
No replies to this topic