Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:23 PM
1. How do I activate Commercial Skip on my Hoppers?
2. How do I access the internet on more than one Hopper?
I have discovered that if more than one receiver is connected via ethernet, the network crashes and Joeys cannot find Hoppers.
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:52 PM
Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:54 PM
Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:14 PM
2. On one of the hoppers, go to menu -> settings -> network setup -> broadband -> use the red hotkey to make sure Moca is selected from the drop-down -> hit the blue hotkey two times -> bridging button should appear to the right -> select bridging -> if bridging is set to on, change it to off and select save.
Not guaranteeing that will work, but there's a good chance it will. Probably only need to do it one one of the Hoppers.
Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:27 PM
Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:45 PM
How do I enable Autohop?
You don't. If you have PTAT turned on, then after 1 A.M. if you watch a PTAT show you will be asked if you want to skip commercials at the beginning of the program.