Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

NFL Sunday Ticket

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   zimm7778

zimm7778

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

I've said that the last 2 I think. They could easily use ST as the ultimate bargaining chip to get NFL Network on every cable outlet and in the package they want it in. The "8 games" plan when they first started carrying live games didn't work but if they told providers you can offer the full ST now if you take NFL Network and put it in x package you can carry it. Most if not all would jump on board.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   vthokies1996

vthokies1996

Legend

• Registered
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

Not every....just 13 of the 17 weeks.

Incorrect. Starting this season, there is a Thursday night every week on NFL Network except weeks 12 (NBC has it, its Thanksgiving night) and Weeks 16 and 17.

#23 OFFLINE   dcowboy7

dcowboy7

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,603 posts
  • LocationPequannock, NJ

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

Incorrect. Starting this season, there is a Thursday night every week on NFL Network except weeks 12 (NBC has it, its Thanksgiving night) and Weeks 16 and 17.

Youre incorrect.

Week 1 is nbc so thats as i said 13 of 17 on NFLN. :P

#24 OFFLINE   vthokies1996

vthokies1996

Legend

• Registered
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

My mistake, I misread and thought you had said NFLN only had weeks 13-17.

#25 OFFLINE   AlanSaysYo

AlanSaysYo

Legend

• Registered
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

Youre incorrect.

Week 1 is nbc so thats as i said 13 of 17 on NFLN. :P

You're both incorrect. Week 1 doesn't have a Thursday game - it has a Wednesday game.

I couldn't resist. ;)

#26 OFFLINE   jlwilliams44

jlwilliams44

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:02 AM

With Directv Everywhere is a satellite dish required? I wanted to get sunday ticket max, I live in an apartment complex where satellite dish is not allowed.

#27 OFFLINE   Justin23

Justin23

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:08 AM

With Directv Everywhere is a satellite dish required? I wanted to get sunday ticket max, I live in an apartment complex where satellite dish is not allowed.

You can get a dish in your complex, as long as its installed in your exclusive use area that only you & your guests have access to (porch/patio/balcony).

Go to www.DIRECTV.com/FCC to see the OTARD rule.

If that's not an option you can get a standalone subscription to NFLST Mobile. Pricing & the website for ordering hasn't been released yet...

DIRECTV Everywhere is only for customers who subscribe to regular residential base packages

#28 OFFLINE   Beerstalker

Beerstalker

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,986 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

You're both incorrect. Week 1 doesn't have a Thursday game - it has a Wednesday game.

I couldn't resist. ;)

And actually it's Sunday Night Football, on a Wednesday night :lol:
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
-by Jack Handy

#29 OFFLINE   trainman

trainman

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationSherman Oaks, CA

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

And actually it's Sunday Night Football, on a Wednesday night :lol:

I can understand why NBC does it for the prime-time Olympics show...but I think that's going a little too far with the tape-delaying! :eek2:

:D
trainman is Jim Ellwanger

HR34-700 | Linksys WGA-600N | Samsung 46" LCD | Slimline-5 dish

spam firewall