Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HBO GO

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Billzebub

Billzebub

Godfather

• DBSTalk Club
  • 590 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

Just tried to log into HBO GO and received a message that my package does not contain HBO. This was surprising since I have the Premier Package.

I logged onto my DIRECTV account and there were no problems so I called.

Apparently, there is a problem they are aware of and engineering will have it fixed "as soon as possible".

I know these things happen and I guess it's nobody's fault, but it is frustrating.

Since I'm out of town this would have been a great chance for me to catch up with True Blood and The Newsroom.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. Please return to arguing over HD channels.:D:D

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Justin23

Justin23

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

Just tried to log into HBO GO and received a message that my package does not contain HBO. This was surprising since I have the Premier Package.

I logged onto my DIRECTV account and there were no problems so I called.

Apparently, there is a problem they are aware of and engineering will have it fixed "as soon as possible".

I know these things happen and I guess it's nobody's fault, but it is frustrating.

Since I'm out of town this would have been a great chance for me to catch up with True Blood and The Newsroom.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. Please return to arguing over HD channels.:D:D

I noticed this same thing this evening. MAXGo is also getting the same error message...

#3 OFFLINE   Justin23

Justin23

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:51 PM

Should be working now...

Protected By... spam firewall...And...