Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Lost some channel Logos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mark1281

mark1281

Mentor

• Registered
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

Lost some logos for example NFL HD 212 and E! 235, anyone else lose them and know how to get them back?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Kevin F

Kevin F

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

I lost them as well. I heard that two reboots within 24 hours will force a guide data flush and redownload it all, including logos.

Kevin
Kevin

Good TV (Cable). Better TV (Dish Network). DirecTV.

My Setup

#3 OFFLINE   Laxguy

Laxguy

Fortuna! Fameux des Halles

• DBSTalk Club
  • 11,614 posts
  • LocationWinters, California

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

I lost them as well. I heard that two reboots within 24 hours will force a guide data flush and redownload it all, including logos.

Kevin

Two reboots within 30 minutes will flush the Guide. Logos may or may not be included. There's a supplemental download that usually occurs automatically following a software upgrade, may happen periodically; no one can say for sure. Worth doing at bedtime.

235 is labelled "STYLE", is SD but there's a round logo.
212 is NFL, HD, and has a small logo.
"Laxguy" means a guy who loves lacrosse.

#4 OFFLINE   mark1281

mark1281

Mentor

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

Note sure if anyone else has had luck, but the guide flush didn't restore the logos for me.

spam firewall