Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Fall 2012 TV Show Spreadsheet

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cwpomeroy

cwpomeroy

AllStar

• Registered
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hey all. I usually put together a spreadsheet of all the shows across channels and use to set my season recordings. Thought I'd share. I did delete a few channels and shows that 'we' don't watch - but it's probably 90%. If nothing else it gives you something to start with.

hope its helpful to someone.

Attached Files

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   txfeinbergs

txfeinbergs

Legend

• Registered
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:40 PM

Excellent. I almost missed the season premier of Hell On Wheels tonight because I had no idea it was starting up. This will help me.

#3 OFFLINE   dpeters11

dpeters11

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 12,766 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:47 PM

Keep in mind, on the top tabs on the dbstalk site, ere is one for TV shows with a calendar. You can post series and season premieres in the forum to have them added to the calendar.

http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=191409

#4 OFFLINE   PokerJoker

PokerJoker

Godfather

• DBSTalk Club
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:13 AM

Maybe add "Unforgettable" - it's been un-canceled and will return in 2013 sometime.

#5 OFFLINE   spartanstew

spartanstew

Dry as a bone

• Registered
  • 12,436 posts
  • LocationWylie, Texas

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

Keep in mind, on the top tabs on the dbstalk site, ere is one for TV shows with a calendar. You can post series and season premieres in the forum to have them added to the calendar.

http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=191409

Yep, and you can subscribe to any of the shows so that you get an Email before it's about to premiere (I set mine for 3 days), so you can set up your Series Lists. No need to keep a spreadsheet anymore with that handy feature.

I'm sure Directv can't wait to get their hands on your unit.

Directv customer since 2000

#6 OFFLINE   cwpomeroy

cwpomeroy

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

I used to need the spreadsheet to manage conflicts by spreading them across receivers. I will try the feature in the forum but I think I still like the idea of tracking on my own sheet.

spam firewall