Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
HR34 will not play any recordings
Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:04 PM
Things I tried:
1. Restart receiver through the menu
2. Red button restart
3. Power cycle everything
4. Change resolution 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i all result in "No Video Signal" on my TV.
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:08 PM
Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:41 AM
Also look at the audio output setting in the DVR. Try switching between PCM and DD in case that's messing things up.
And last but not least..if nothing else works post back your complete system setup and if you can swap the HR34 with another HR or TV with another TV to run more tests.
Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:09 AM
BTW, tried swapping the HDMI cable. It was connected directly to the TV - literally nothing changed but some bug in the HR.
Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:40 PM
The HDMI is all that's needed.