Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

FEATURE REQUEST: Customizing Guides with or without OTA channels

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Eagles

Eagles

Godfather/Supporter

• Gold Members
  • 773 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 07:06 PM

I was customizing my guides the other day and I noticed I was unable to delete my OTA channels from any of my guides. Went to preferences, then favorites then I manually typed in the OTA channels using all combos 007, 00701 nothing came up. I scrolled from both ends of channel scroll and they don't appear at all. As soon as I add any OTA channels they appear in all the guides and I can't delete them from any particular guide. I renamed a guide OTA and deleted all channels that were shown, hoping that just the OTA's would appear. The guide would not display. I went back into the preferences menu and added channel 101 to the guide named OTA and it displayed with channel 101 and all OTA's. This is as close as I got to having a guide dedicated to the OTA's. Is this normal? Is there no way to delete and or incorporate various combinations of OTA channels in all the guides just as you can with satellite channels? !pride

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt

Your Neighborhood Liasion

• Registered
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 12:36 PM

I've noticed the same thing with mine. I'm going to rename this thread as a feature request.
Mark Lamutt
markdl@dbstalk.com
Your DBSTalk.Com Community Liaison to Dish Network

spam firewall