Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Dish Remote Access

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   tcatdbs

tcatdbs

Icon

• Registered
  • 571 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

I've got to say, the Remote Access app has been working much better lately, and much faster, thank you Dish! Not sure where to put in suggestions to improve things... but one thing would be real nice, not only have a view "DVR" button, but also have a view "Rentals" button. Since your Rentals are stored on your DVR, it should be very easy to have a button to access anything you put there.

I just moved 8 AXS.TV concerts to Rentals, they are all great, but sure would be nice to access them from my Nexus 7. All my other recordings are at my fingertips, why not those? Or all Dish Online content for that matter, but that's not really on your drive, so that's probably more difficult to implement.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   HDlover

HDlover

Godfather

• Registered
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

You can access Dishonline by going to that web site on your Android's browser.

#3 OFFLINE   tcatdbs

tcatdbs

Icon

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 571 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

You can access it, but you can't stream anything there. Requires some oddball plug in, not available on android.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...