Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

H20-100 firmware 0x420A update

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   CNC

CNC

• Registered
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

Interesting development....I'd done nothing new, accepted seeing "regular schedule" in the guide, went on line to see program line up.
Last night I had full guide...just like it should be. Oh well all is good for now. Must have just took more time.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   StuartMW

StuartMW

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

Good to hear that all is ok.

Thanks to dielray for providing some info about this release. I guess the H20-100 no longer rates release notes or at least having them posted here.
DirecTV H20-100 receiver
Samsung LN40C530 HDTV
Samsung BD-C6800 Blu-ray player
Panasonic DMR-ES15 DVD recorder
Samsung HW-C450 soundbar
Auvio HD AM/FM radio tuner

#23 OFFLINE   CNC

CNC

• Registered
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:48 AM

I live halfway between Grand Rapids Mi. and Traverse City. DTV locals is out of GR I prefer locals out of TC, The H20-100 allows me to connect to my antenna so i can get TC local channels. I believe this is the last receiver to let you do this.

#24 OFFLINE   Kevin F

Kevin F

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:58 AM

I live halfway between Grand Rapids Mi. and Traverse City. DTV locals is out of GR I prefer locals out of TC, The H20-100 allows me to connect to my antenna so i can get TC local channels. I believe this is the last receiver to let you do this.

You can buy an AM21 to gain the capability to hook up an antenna to any H or HR receiver.

Kevin
Kevin

Good TV (Cable). Better TV (Dish Network). DirecTV.

My Setup

#25 OFFLINE   StuartMW

StuartMW

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

Well my H20-100 just rebooted with a 45-379 code :( That's the first time since I did a reset everything on 9/23/2012 (6 days ago).
DirecTV H20-100 receiver
Samsung LN40C530 HDTV
Samsung BD-C6800 Blu-ray player
Panasonic DMR-ES15 DVD recorder
Samsung HW-C450 soundbar
Auvio HD AM/FM radio tuner

spam firewall