Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

STARZ - Half Price

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   BillRadio

BillRadio

Legend

• Registered
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

I just received an email from DISH for STARZ for half price for 6 months, available up to 10/31/12. I don't know if it's available to everyone.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   garys

garys

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

It's been available for some time now.

#3 OFFLINE   pmjones

pmjones

AllStar

• Registered
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

If you add it, save your statements and get $ 25 back from Starz after three months. You could actuall MAKE $ 6 if you do it right.

http://starz.com/subscribe

#4 OFFLINE   mark722

mark722

AllStar

• Registered
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

If you add it, save your statements and get $ 25 back from Starz after three months. You could actuall MAKE $ 6 if you do it right.

http://starz.com/subscribe

Actually, the terms and conditions on the offer state that it "may not be combined with any other Starz offer". I guess the question would be, Is this
a Starz offer, or a Dish Network offer? This would be a sweet deal if you could get the $25 back.

#5 OFFLINE   DoyleS

DoyleS

Icon

• Registered
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:01 AM

With all of the fall series starting up in the next few weeks, I would think it is tough sell for the channels that focus on reruns with no original programming.
Receivers= 722K, 722, 211K,
Dishes=Dish1000.2
Sling Adapter

#6 OFFLINE   pmjones

pmjones

AllStar

• Registered
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:11 AM

Actually, the terms and conditions on the offer state that it "may not be combined with any other Starz offer". I guess the question would be, Is this
a Starz offer, or a Dish Network offer? This would be a sweet deal if you could get the $25 back.

The half price is strictly Dish - same promo they run w/all premiums. There is no caveat in the Starz rebate that the customer pay a certain rate, just that they be subscribed. Worked for me.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...