Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Delphi Skyfi (Original) needs new display

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Danzio

Danzio

• Registered
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

Can anyone tell me how/where to get the display replaced on a Skyfi original. I have had mine mounted on my bike for awhile now and the sun has started to burn the display. I would like something with a different color and also one that would be protected from UV. Anybody know of anything? I don't want to replace the radio unless there are no other options.:nono2:

BTW, I did do a search. Not much on these older radios.:nono:

Thanks,

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   SamC

SamC

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:26 AM

They will probably give or nearly give you a new radio if you ask. If you really don't want one, then probably your best bet is ebay type sites, used.

#3 OFFLINE   James Long

James Long

Ready for Uplink!

• Super Moderators
  • 38,656 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

I got a Stratus for the cost of shipping from SiriusXM when my car's OEM radio failed. The best part of the deal is it is an a la carte radio ... although with the right renewal offer one can get a full package for the price of a la carte.

spam firewall