Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

When is DirecTV adding The Blaze channel?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#51 OFFLINE   tonyd79

tonyd79

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 12,881 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

Freedom of speech! Love him or hate him, let the market decide. Anyone that shoots down an opposing point of view, is narrow minded. I welcome his program and will decide on my own.

Yes. By all means. Listen to his fabrications and use them as fact. How about learning facts rather than have a man feed them to you.

I am not shooting down an opposing view. I am talking about a nut job.
LR: HR34-700, H24-200, Fios DVR, BD350 Blu Ray, Roku Netflix Player, Chromecast, Sony 65w850 TV
BR: HR21-200, Viso 32LX, DB350 Blu Ray
Dish: Slimline, SWM8
Other: genieGo

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#52 OFFLINE   RACJ2

RACJ2

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,854 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

When I saw Blaze Channel, I thought, what is that. Maybe a channel about fire fighters. Guess not, but since I don't watch a lot of political programming, no big deal for me.
HR34-700, HR22-100

#53 ONLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,269 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:51 PM

... Why do you think that FOX News has been the number 1 Cable News Network out there?

Because for some reason Conservatives feel the need to reaffirm their views. What's ironic is CNN.com is far more popular for online news websites. You'd think the popularity would carry over.
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#54 OFFLINE   ndole

ndole

Problem Solver

• Registered
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

I'm really hoping that BLAZETV reaches a carriage agreement with Directv. I'll finally be able to stop tethering my laptop to the TV!

Criticism about a host you've never watched/listened to..? Super duper smart. For Cereal.
"He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else."

#55 OFFLINE   Mike Bertelson

Mike Bertelson

6EQUJ5 WOW!

• Moderators
  • 13,983 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

This thread is in danger of crossing a line. Instead of closing it there will be thread bans issued. We don't discuss political views because it causes emotions to run high and things get out of hand quickly.

DO NOT discuss the political aspects of this channel or any commentator. If you feel you can't control yourself than don't read it. What came before is what it is. From this point on everyone is on notice; stay away from the politics or be removed from this thread.

Mike

µß
Since it costs 1.66¢ to produce a penny, my 2¢ worth is really 3.32¢ worth.  That 3.32¢ is my own and not the 3.32¢ of DIRECTV, Dish, or anyone else for that matter.

#56 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,199 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

This thread is done. Stick a fork in it.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...