Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HR34: Version 0x0583 Issues/Discussion

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   gully_foyle

gully_foyle

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

The HDMI/black screen bug remains, at least through a Denon AVR-991 to a Samsung PN59D7000 (see setup below). Any channel change fixes it.

The timing of 2xFF and 3xFF autocorrect now seems a LOT better. Before it would autocorrect insufficiently (I'd have to hit the back-6 second button 2-4 times). Now it is almost spot on with my 50-something reflexes. I find it weird someone said it went forward.

Trying to remotely schedule a recording for a show that has already started does not work, although I'm not sure it should.
DirecTV since 1994 // 2014Q2 Setup here

#42 OFFLINE   lgb0250

lgb0250

Legend

• Registered
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:06 AM

OK, this is now starting to get ridiculous! On Sunday's I tape "Hell on Wheels" and watch it on Tuesday nights. Monday night we watched something from our list and I noticed that the show was there for me to watch. Last night I went to watch it and it was gone! I know I didn't delete it and my wife swears she didn't, yet it is gone. Hopefully this was a one time anomaly.

#43 OFFLINE   RunnerFL

RunnerFL

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,802 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:45 AM

OK, this is now starting to get ridiculous! On Sunday's I tape "Hell on Wheels" and watch it on Tuesday nights. Monday night we watched something from our list and I noticed that the show was there for me to watch. Last night I went to watch it and it was gone! I know I didn't delete it and my wife swears she didn't, yet it is gone. Hopefully this was a one time anomaly.

What does your history say about the episode?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

#44 OFFLINE   lgb0250

lgb0250

Legend

• Registered
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

Says it was deleted but with all the bugs I'm seeing today (see thread) I don't know whether to believe it or not!

#45 OFFLINE   RunnerFL

RunnerFL

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,802 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:57 AM

Says it was deleted but with all the bugs I'm seeing today (see thread) I don't know whether to believe it or not!

If it says "Deleted" then a user deleted it. Ask your dog.. :D
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

#46 OFFLINE   twentysided

twentysided

• Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

I got this update on 9/26. I have seen the white guide issue, and the offset guide issue as well, but I think most of them were before the latest update, not as much recently.

Since 9/26, I get pretty much only one issue; flat out lockups. Whatever I am watching will stop dead, but I can make some heavily delayed actions - bring up guide, list, etc - turn it off. When it turns back on it's just black and same thing - laggy but not moving. If I press record, it shows in the guide but the front light doesn't come on and it does not start recording.

Only a reset will fix it.

The lockups are basically once a week, up to 3 times.

spam firewall