Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

DIY and ION EAST IN HD

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rich67

rich67

Mentor

• Registered
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

Posted in another area . DIY and ION EAST now in HD

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   marker101

marker101

Legend

• Registered
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

Well, I thank you for the post as I saw it here first. It's hit or miss whether major developments...such as new DirecTV channels... make it to the front page. I don't have time to waste in the "I want this channel in HD" thread, which is where most of the announcements are discussed/announced.

#3 OFFLINE   PrinceLH

PrinceLH

Godfather

• Registered
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

Yeah, it gets a little heated on that thread, over College Football packages and it buries allot of good information.

#4 OFFLINE   Alan Gordon

Alan Gordon

Chancellor

• Registered
  • 8,817 posts
  • LocationDawson, Georgia

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

Well, I thank you for the post as I saw it here first. It's hit or miss whether major developments...such as new DirecTV channels... make it to the front page. I don't have time to waste in the "I want this channel in HD" thread, which is where most of the announcements are discussed/announced.

Subscribe to this thread:

Satellite & National HD - Status/Notification: DIYHD & IONEHD "live" Today!

Whenever something is spotted in testing, or goes live, you'll get notified.

~Alan

#5 OFFLINE   djrobx

djrobx

Godfather

• Registered
  • 502 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the new DIY HD feed has black levels that are too high? (Blacks are dark gray instead of black)

HGTV doesn't have this problem.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...