Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HR34: Series Recording Not Showing Up in Guide

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   specialkd24

specialkd24

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

I have about 50 series recordings set up on my HR34. I actually just went in and checked them and make sure I had them set right.

I did this after looking at my guide (since some shows have season premiers tonight) and not seeing those shows set to record. I looked over the next week and there must have been 20 shows that I have series recording set for, but they did not show up as being set to record.

When I manually went to the show on the guide and hit the record button, the series recording option popped up right away (so it knew I had them set).

Does anybody have an idea why these are not showing up?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   RunnerFL

RunnerFL

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,780 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

None of them are in your To Do List?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

#3 OFFLINE   Jason Whiddon

Jason Whiddon

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:06 PM

Mines doing that, but they are in the todo list and seem to be recording OK. Im a little miff'd they dont have the 34 in better shape after all this time. But hey, there's always youtube...

Posted Image
65" VT50 / BDP-S6200
X4000 / Outlaw Model 7125
Klipsch RF82 II and RC62 II / Hsu VTF-15H (2)
Directv HR44-200 / HR24-500

#4 OFFLINE   specialkd24

specialkd24

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

They weren't on my to-do list. That is how I found the problem. I say only 9 things on the to-do list.

After going in and manually putting shows in for next week, now I have 25 or so on the to-do list.

spam firewall