Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Sunday ticket mobile app and IOS 6
Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:44 PM
Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:56 PM
Since upgrading to IOS 6 on my 4S I have been testing apps. The Sunday ticket app keeps crashing out after I click to watch live video on the red zone channel. Anyone else having issues? I am not on wifi at the moment
Works fine for me. I've been on iOS 6 for weeks.
Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:06 PM
Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:37 PM
Apparently it's mainly affecting people on 3G/4G. So maybe switching to wifi will help? (that last part is just me speculating)
Edited by JBv, 24 September 2012 - 12:07 PM.
The postings on this site are my own and do not represent DirecTV's positions, strategies, or opinions.
Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:02 AM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:58 AM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:46 PM
1) The app would crash when she'd click on "Watch Live." She had to uninstall/reinstall a few times to get it to work. (She was trying to watch the start of the Eagles/Cardinals game while we were inside Lucas Oil Stadium watching the Colts blow the game, so we thought it might be related to the large amount of users in one location. Although the LTE signal was great on my Galaxy Note as well as her iPhone5, and an AT&T rep told me that Lucas Oil Stadium is the spot with the single most available bandwidth in the country, since Verizon and AT&T were both heavily touting the arrival of LTE for the Super Bowl back in February.)
2) The video doesn't fill the screen! There is black on the top, bottom, left, and right sides of the image. Since I am not an Apple guy, I couldn't figure out how to get it to zoom to fit the whole screen.
Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:53 PM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:30 PM
Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:44 AM
my comments and opinions are my own and do not suggest endorsement by my employer
Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:05 PM
HR20-700 HDMI to KDS-60A2000
Native - On
Network Connected Tversity & DOD Enabled
AT9 5LNB DISH
6x8 ZINWELL MULTI-SWITCH