Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Most of Movie Missing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   d_cubed

d_cubed

• Registered
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee,WI

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

Just tried to watch a DVR'ed movie which was listed @ 1:52 long on our VIP722k. It ended early, @ 1:11 left. Rechecked it and watched banner as it counted down from 1:52 left to 1:11, where it stopped an showed 0:00 left. This was a movie recorded when there was a free HBO Weekend. Called DISH and was informed that this could have happened because the recording was interrupted or canceled for some reason. I thought that when that happened the time would show the actual length recorded and not the theoretical length. I sent it to my EHD and it indicated it was 830 megs not the expected 3 gigs. Any thoughts?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   P Smith

P Smith

Mr. FixAnything

• Registered
  • 19,336 posts
  • LocationBay Area

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

check timers - perhaps you'll find a reason for the cancel; perhaps it was unlucky moment when the Preview flag was cut - see Uplink log here...

spam firewall