Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Microsoft Word Question
Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:22 PM
1. On the Home tab, click the Font Dialog Box Launcher, and then click the Font tab (or click Ctrl + D)
2. Set your defaults
3. Click 'Set as Default' (bottom left of pop up box)
Panasonic 50" Plasma (TH50PX60U)
Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR707)
Harmony 670 Remote
Polk speakers /Velodyne sub
Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:27 PM
In Microsoft Word (Office), is there anyway to set defaults as Times New Roman, 12 point, and double line spacing? The majority of what I do requires this.
Which version are you on?