Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Genie Recommends Discussion
Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:13 PM
Personally I have a "most interesting man in the world" perspective on it. I don't always use Genie Recommends but when I do... it's great.
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.
Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:42 PM
I like that a lot!
- respectfully requesting The CW (WSWG-DT3) in HD for
Albany, Georgia, DMA #150, Network #513, Market #2 -
Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:40 PM
But Genie Recommend recording often interfered with my live watching or schedule recordings. So I shut it off and have not look back.
Do it Right, Do it Once
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV '00
Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:42 PM
I'm sure Directv can't wait to get their hands on your unit.
Directv customer since 2000