Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Audio problems on RZC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   zimm7778

zimm7778

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

Everything was fine until noon when Fox NFL Sunday started. Since then audio has been cutting out and I've noticed a stuttering picture. Every other channel appears to be fine. Hope there's no problems starting at 1.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   prwhite

prwhite

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

I had the same thing all day on RZC too.

I gave up half way through the afternoon games and went to a local network for a single game.

Didn't have a chance to check if the other Sunday Ticket channels were having the same problems though.

#3 OFFLINE   AlanSaysYo

AlanSaysYo

Legend

• Registered
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:05 AM

Odd. I had RZ on and off all day and never saw any problems. My 1pm game had no issues.

#4 OFFLINE   zimm7778

zimm7778

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

Once the games started I had no issues. Had no trouble during the NFL Network shows. Just when Fox NFL Sunday aired. I gave up and watched on another channel but I'd intermittently switch back to RZC and the show (Fox NFL Sunday) acted up from start to end.

#5 OFFLINE   bguzman

bguzman

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the audio is much lower on the RZC than it is on its corresponding 7XX channel? There seems to be less surround sound action as well.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...