Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Homeland

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

In Loving Memory of Onyx-2/23/09

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationColbert, WA

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

Didn't get to see it until last night. Wow! 

Could we continue with just Danes, Murray Abraham, the Senator, Saul's wife or ex-wife, and Mrs. Brody and daughter? Probably. 

One question: I thought that Saul's wife was unfaithful not only in marriage vows, but some sort of other betrayal. Was she? 

Some people might consider that the person she was unfaithful with was a Mossad agent, as another betrayal.  I don't think she knew.  But she was unfaithful just after a heavy and deep conversation in which Saul told her how much she meant to him and how hard he was going to try.  That really bothered me.

"But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye." "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

My Setup

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#42 OFFLINE   swyman18

swyman18

Legend

• Registered
  • 264 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

Some people might consider that the person she was unfaithful with was a Mossad agent, as another betrayal. I don't think she knew. But she was unfaithful just after a heavy and deep conversation in which Saul told her how much she meant to him and how hard he was going to try. That really bothered me.

I may be misremembering, but I thought their heavy and deep conversation came right AFTER she spent the night with the guy. I remember thinking wow, Saul, you're like a day too late to decide to start paying attention to her. Then she met the guy at the coffee shop to tell him that her and Saul were going to give their marriage another shot.

#43 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationColbert, WA

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

I may be misremembering, but I thought their heavy and deep conversation came right AFTER she spent the night with the guy. I remember thinking wow, Saul, you're like a day too late to decide to start paying attention to her. Then she met the guy at the coffee shop to tell him that her and Saul were going to give their marriage another shot.

No, I think you are right.  But I thought there was some sort of plea on his part right before, and he got called away again - as per usual.  I thought I remembered some conversation where he felt hopeful that they were getting back on track.  And then she slept with the Mossad guy.  Who turned around and bugged the house!

What I want to know is if the Mossad guy seduced her on purpose?  Or was it because she dumped him that he decided to bug the house?

"But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, is their monument today, and for aye." "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."

My Setup

#44 OFFLINE   swyman18

swyman18

Legend

• Registered
  • 264 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

No, I think you are right. But I thought there was some sort of plea on his part right before, and he got called away again - as per usual. I thought I remembered some conversation where he felt hopeful that they were getting back on track. And then she slept with the Mossad guy. Who turned around and bugged the house!

What I want to know is if the Mossad guy seduced her on purpose? Or was it because she dumped him that he decided to bug the house?

You're right, I think there was more than one conversation now that I think of it. She was like, whatever Saul, it's always something with you. She then slept with the guy and Saul called her with his second, heartfelt plea as she was getting dressed while the Mossad guy was still in bed!

Cue the outrage from the "Most Annoying Phrase..." threadgoers at the "like, whatever" reference, lol.

#45 OFFLINE   Laxguy

Laxguy

Fortuna! Fameux des Halles

• DBSTalk Club
  • 12,586 posts
  • LocationWinters, California

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

No, I think you are right.  But I thought there was some sort of plea on his part right before, and he got called away again - as per usual.  I thought I remembered some conversation where he felt hopeful that they were getting back on track.  And then she slept with the Mossad guy.  Who turned around and bugged the house!

What I want to know is if the Mossad guy seduced her on purpose?  Or was it because she dumped him that he decided to bug the house?

Nah, he had other reasons to bug the house. I've heard of revenge by dumpees, but video only, posted on the 'Net for all to see!.....  :eek2:

"Laxguy" means a guy who loves lacrosse.

#46 OFFLINE   Supramom2000

Supramom2000

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationColbert, WA

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:23 AM

Ok, but did he seduce her on purpose?  Was she targeted?  Saul said they knew each other from wherever she was before she finally came back home.

My Setup

#47 OFFLINE   Laxguy

Laxguy

Fortuna! Fameux des Halles

• DBSTalk Club
  • 12,586 posts
  • LocationWinters, California

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

I always thought he targeted her in order to gain access to the house in order to bug it. But I've been wrong plenty before!

• Henry likes this
"Laxguy" means a guy who loves lacrosse.

#48 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,264 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

I always thought he targeted her in order to gain access to the house in order to bug it. But I've been wrong plenty before!

+1

VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

Protected By... spam firewall...And...