Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Looper

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   dpeters11

dpeters11

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 12,472 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

It's been out for a few weeks, but we just saw it today. I have to say, it was a great Sci-fi film. Definitely worth seeing, at least when it comes out on video.

I didn't think much of it from the first trailer, but glad I saw it. Probably one of the better of the more "realistic" Sci-fi films I've seen.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   yosoyellobo

yosoyellobo

Icon

• Registered
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

One of the movies that I am looking forward to.

#3 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

What's funny is that I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to. Just couldn't get past the way they depicted time travel and the massive paradoxes and plot holes. I guess it's OK but I was a bit disappointed.

#4 OFFLINE   Shades228

Shades228

Hall Of Fame

• Banned User
  • 5,914 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

I've found the only way to watch a time travel movie is just to turn off reality and assume that it works their way for the next 2 hours.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of DIRECTV

#5 ONLINE   dpeters11

dpeters11

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 12,472 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

What's funny is that I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to. Just couldn't get past the way they depicted time travel and the massive paradoxes and plot holes. I guess it's OK but I was a bit disappointed.

Ad here I thought it was actually better than most Sci fi movies in terms of plot holes and such.

spam firewall