Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

X Factor

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,127 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

Has anyone else been watching this season? Any favorites?

Personally, I really like Emblem 3... They could be huge.
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   joshjr

joshjr

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 4,378 posts
  • LocationNE Oklahoma

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Has anyone else been watching this season? Any favorites?

Personally, I really like Emblem 3... They could be huge.

I like Emblem 3 but loved Jillen Jensen. I could not believe that Demi kept Willie and cat face over her. That was insane. She was really good.
Directv & Sunday Ticket Sub Since 8/19/2008
HR24-200 Leased, HR24-200 Owned, R22-200 Owned, HR22-100 Owned, HR22-100 Owned, HR34-700 Leased. 5 LNB Setup W/SWM 16 Switch
Sony KDL-46HX800

#3 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 14,127 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

I like Emblem 3 but loved Jillen Jensen. I could not believe that Demi kept Willie and cat face over her. That was insane. She was really good.

Agreed. Willie was just average and the cat face girl is annoying who's sucked for 2 weeks.
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#4 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 14,127 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

I can't believe the country singer had the most votes...he's average at best.

#5 OFFLINE   Doug Brott

Doug Brott

Lifetime Achiever

• DBSTalk Club
  • 28,929 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

I was surprised by the votes as well .. Although (duh!) nailed the final 3 easily. Wasn't really sure who of the three would leave though as any of them would have been fine. If it were up to me I would have kept Jason over Arin or CeCe, but in the end all three will be gone shortly - it doesn't really matter who went first.

Beatrice surprised me at being so low, Emblem3 surprised me at being so low and Tate surprised me at being so high.
DIRECTV Firmware Monitor - iPhone - Android - HTML5

DIRECTV employee since August 2011.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of DIRECTV

#6 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 14,127 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

I was surprised by the votes as well .. Although (duh!) nailed the final 3 easily. Wasn't really sure who of the three would leave though as any of them would have been fine. If it were up to me I would have kept Jason over Arin or CeCe, but in the end all three will be gone shortly - it doesn't really matter who went first.

Beatrice surprised me at being so low, Emblem3 surprised me at being so low and Tate surprised me at being so high.

I like Arin, he's got something. I can do without CeCe and Tate, but apparently Tate is safe for awhile. The girl group they made really sang well together.

#7 OFFLINE   Alan Gordon

Alan Gordon

Chancellor

• Registered
  • 8,969 posts
  • LocationDawson, Georgia

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

SIMON: I love all three of Simon's groups. I liked Emblem3's audition, but didn't care for them during boot camp or the judge's house, but they've really come back big time.

BRITNEY: I love Carly, Diamond, and Bea. I think that Arin is strong, but I haven't cared for his live performances.

L.A.: I love Vino, I think that Tate is pretty good, and I think that Jason has a great voice and seemed pretty cool, but was NOT a Pop star. He seemed more like a Vegas/Broadway singer than anything else.

DEMI: I love Jennel Garcia and CeCe Frey. However, I HATE what they've done to CeCe. Between her appearance (I thought she was GORGEOUS before, but do not care for this bleach blonde look at all), and the song/performance choices they've made for her since they went live, it's been rough. I've really enjoyed her "save me" songs, but not the huge performance ones. I like Paige, but I don't think she's had any breakout moments for me. I enjoyed her performance the other considerably more than Jessica Simpson's bland remake of the song from years back.

I called the bottom two this week. It was easy, but some of the top vote getters really surprised me.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...