Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Philadelphia @ Toronto NBA HD ch 561

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ehren

ehren

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

I don't have NBA LP but this must be a first seeing HD coverage on a pro sports package. Can someone post if its CSN Philly HD or TSN Canada HD. Thx

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Jimmy 440

Jimmy 440

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,665 posts
  • LocationMonmouth County NJ

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Ehren,whats happening ? Watching BB now that the NHL is iced ??

JIMMY

DirecTv 1999
Olevia 42" HD
HR22-100
--------------------
NHL CI
MLB EI

#3 OFFLINE   gpg

gpg

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,722 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

HD from TSN.
HR24-200,HR23-700,HR21-200, HR21-100, HR34-700,
Sony KDS-R50XBR1,HDMI, LG 37LH40,HDMI Vizio 390-A1,HDMI,Sony KDL-40NX711, HDMI, Vizio VO320E, HDMI, SWM16 with DECA,
Sony STR-DG1000 AV Receiver optical cable connection for HR24-200, GenieGo

#4 OFFLINE   ehren

ehren

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

Jimmy wow long time my friend! NHL can eat it. Watching college hockey on NESN tonight. Just was surprised that Dish actually is showing non RSN feeds for League Pass in HD.

Any other HD feeds been shown like the Time Warner Cable Lakers games? I might have to spring for it. I do get the WatchEspn app so lots of college basketball which I love.

I have baseball withdrawal actually. I watch Phillies archive games on my Roku and IPhone still to this day.

Nice to hear from ya, take care

Protected By... spam firewall...And...