Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Can Two TVs Share one C31?
Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:33 AM
Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:08 PM
It would require HDMI splitter and another probably LONG HDMI cable to other room.
Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:18 PM
Once there's more info then your choices can be narrowed down.
ISF Calibrations, Installations,
Repairs & Consultations
Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:24 PM
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.
Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:14 PM
- digital signals
- no degradation
- one cable for video and audio
- length of cable could be 50' without using other components