Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Can Two TVs Share one C31?
Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:33 AM
Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:08 PM
It would require HDMI splitter and another probably LONG HDMI cable to other room.
Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:18 PM
Once there's more info then your choices can be narrowed down.
ISF Calibrations, Installations,
Repairs & Consultations
Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:24 PM
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.
Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:14 PM
- digital signals
- no degradation
- one cable for video and audio
- length of cable could be 50' without using other components